Tuesday 21 June 2011

SaD AnD lOnElY wAlLpApErS,,,,!!!

If we're not suppose to be together again,i wish to not see you again.

I prefer the darkness. It makes it harder for me to look around and see just how alone I really am

Loneliness teaches me everything in this world..,Except,How to forget the person who made me lonely..........

You swear you love her but you had an affair with me... if you really loved her you wouldn't have had an affair with me or lead me on </3 now i take my cold loveless blade and i cut into my arm and engraves a big bloody "D"

Shall I Live Or Shall I Die?
Or
Shall I Go Home And Just Cry?

"Some nights i feel shattered inside, but i won't admit it. I know it hurts like hell but have to endure it. For the sake of the people around me,let pain consume me inside."

sad and lonely

"It's better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all."


sad and lonely

If you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they're yours, if they don't, then they never were.

I think I'd do better on my own, no friends, no fights,just me alone

No comments:

Post a Comment