Tuesday 21 June 2011

SaD AnD lOnElY wAlLpApErS,,,,!!!


“There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course.
Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.”


“I'm so lost without you. Feeling lonely, scared & cold. I'm so lost without you. Tell me baby, when are you coming home?”


“We enjoy warmth because we have been cold.
We appreciate light because we have been in darkness.
By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.”

“There will always be death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year.”

“Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.”

“No more truth. Bells ring no more in me. I am all alone singly. Lonely rests my head. O my God! I am dead.”

“Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.”

“The silence that guards the tomb does not reveal God's secret in the obscurity of the coffin, and the rustling of the branches whose roots suck the body's elements do not tell the mysteries of the grave, by the agonized sighs of my heart announce to the living the drama which love, beauty, and death have performed.”

“However long the night, the dawn will break.”

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.

“I expose slavery in this country, because to expose it is to kill it.
Slavery is one of those monsters of darkness to whom the light of truth is death.”

“A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic.”

No comments:

Post a Comment