Monday 20 June 2011

SaD AnD lOnElY wAlLpApErS,,,,!!!

sad and lonely

You are gone, but I still have a part of you with me, haven't I?. A souvenir, a sacred memento your son. So how can I forget you, when I see you in his eyes and in his smile?

the biggest lie i said was-"i dont love you no more"
the hardest thing i did was-not do anything while u cry your eyes out
i only did that because you moving to far from me..u need someone closer to u...so i have to let u go..but u will never know why i have to say "i dont love you no more"

watch the waves sweep the sand away & you'll understand the power of letting go......

The thing is I'm not worth the sorrow And if you come and Meet me tomorrow I will hold you down Fold you in Deep, deep, deep In the fiction we live

love hurts...first its a beautiful bright red rose...then its a very black dead rose

It's just one of those days Where I just want to disappear, To get away from everything, Because I hate my life here. Dying seems less sad than having lived too little.

The day we lose our need for dreams is the day the human race forfeits its soul.

You hide in the shadows of my deepest thoughts and dreams, haunting me in my sleep. You were my fist TRUE love, but i had to leave you behind, but i know deep in my heart and in my soul, i will see you again, i love you to much to let you go!

I fight not to win, but to end it all

Absence from whom we love is worst than death, i love him but he hate me. i smile but inside i am dying. i wanted to forget you but damn it i can't. whenever i miss u tears roll down my cheeks. i love u even if u love her. but i wish i was the one you love. i am so sorry for not being the perfect or fittest one. i am a damn ugly one but i really love u........

the saddest thing to see is having to watch ur friend's face fill with tears and for her heart to be ripped to pieces and knowing u can't do anything about it

No comments:

Post a Comment