Thursday 23 June 2011

SaD AnD lOnElY wAlLpApErS,,,,!!!

  DONT waste your time on loving someone who dont love you. because you will never feel what you are capable of feeling. Find someone that will love you back. and you will forever be happy. It might hurt to move on BUT that is the ONLY way you will find happiness once more. Erase them from your memory, dont let them rule your life..Let love lead you through life. BE happy :)  




“Maybe this is why so many serial killers work in pairs. It's nice not to feel alone in a world full of victims or enemies. It's no wonder Waltraud Wagner, the Austrian Angel of Death, convinced her friends to kill with her.
It just seems natural. You and me against the world...”

“Lonliness accepted becomes a gift leading one from a life dominated by tears to the discovery of one's true self and finally to the heart of longing and the love of God.”

“People drain me, even the closest of friends, and I find loneliness to be the best state in the union to live in.”

“Writing a book is a very lonely business. You are totally cut off from the rest of the world, submerged in your obsessions and memories.”

I have friends who I get along with who I know get very uncomfortable being alone, unless they're with people, talking all the time. Whether it's on the phone, or in person, they're never by themselves. Whereas I could be alone for months”

“If you are afraid of being lonely, don't try to be right”

“The end comes when we no longer talk with ourselves. It is the end of genuine thinking and the beginning of the final loneliness.”

“Solitude: a sweet absence of looks.”

“When the sparrow sings its final refrain, the hush is felt nowhere more deeply than in the heart of man.”

“I have ever since (his wife's death) seemed to myself broken off from mankind; a kind of solitary wanderer in the wild of life, without any direction, or fixed point of view: a gloomy gazer on the world to which I have little relation”

“Being an actor is the loneliest thing in the world. You are all alone with your concentration and imagination, and that's all you have. Being a good actor isn't easy. Being a man is even harder. I want to be both before I'm done."”

sad and lonely



No comments:

Post a Comment