Friday 24 June 2011

LoVe bIrDs wAlLpApErS...!!!

Never Have I Fallen

Your lips speak soft sweetness
Your touch a cool caress
I am lost in your magic
My heart beats within your chest

I think of you each morning
And dream of you each night
I think of your arms being around me
And cannot express my delight

Never have I fallen
But I am quickly on my way
You hold a heart in your hands
That has never before been given away



we always have our ups & downs but we always breakthrough I no how much you love but do you no how much i luv u? I love you more than anything else in this world I hope you know that when i see you m heart beats faster every second i look into ur eyes i think about all the good times between us People think im crazy but they dont know you i just wanted to tell you... I'M CRAZY FOR YOU!!!

For once in my life, I don't have to try to BE HAPPY, when I'm with you, it just happens...I LOVE YOU BABE!!!

I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will...

It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy

You have entered my heart... And You'll be here forever... I Love You!

As i sit there n wait for him to say it I shake i just want to run so far he deserves much better then me i cry myself to sleep thinking does he love me why does he say the things he says He knoes it makes me sad i love him to much to let him go but i think to myself should i say my goodbyes before i get hurt There are heapz of girls out there he can move on easy i cant its to hard thinken of all the stuff we did all the stuff we said did he actually mean it i no i did does he just say it to make me feel better oh gosh he makes me laugh i wish i could just tell him how i feel maybe just maybe he might feel the same way he is the best thing thats happened to me i wish he new that i wish he knew that how much i love him i wish he knew that i will be a reck when its over oh plz i dont want it to be over i want to stay with him forever i no it wont happen we fight we laugh I CRY thinks go well after we say our sorry's but thats life I Love him soo much i really hope he loves me too maybe it will turn out good things will go fine somone once told me think possitive never go back always go forward okay here is the last 4 words i will say I LOVE YOU SHAUN

when my phone rings.. i'm not sure if it was you.. when someone calls my name.. i'm not sure if it was you.. but one thing for sure.. my heart beats only for YOU..

Having you in my life... Makes everything so special & beautiful...

No comments:

Post a Comment