Monday 27 June 2011

LoVe CaNdLeS WaLlPApeRs....!!!l

Candles

The days of the future stand in front of us
Like a line of candles all alight----
Golden and warm and lively little candles.
The days that are past are left behind,
A mournful row of candles that are out;
The nearer ones are still smoking,
Candles cold, and melted, candles bent.,
I don’t want to see them; their shapes hurt me,
It hurts me to remember the light of them at first.
I look before me at my lighted candles,
I don’t want to turn around and see with horror
How quickly the dark line is lengthening,
How quickly the candles multiply that have been put out


Very little besides Mardi Gras could really hold a candle to us.

Once the concentration camps and the hell-holes of the world were in darkness. Now they are lit by the light of the Amnesty candle; the candle in barbed wire. When I first lit the Amnesty candle, I had in mind the old Chinese proverb: 'Better light a candle than curse the darkness.'

Religion is a candle inside a multicolored lantern. Everyone looks through a particular color, but the candle is always there.

The teacher is like the candle, which lights others in consuming itself

Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday.

My candle burns at both ends; It will not last the night; But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends It gives a lovely light! Edna St

There was load shedding last night, and one of the children slept before blowing out a candle. The fire caught a bed sheet, and it spread out to the dormitory.

Italian wine was something rough and red that came in a straw-covered flask with a candle stuck in its neck, [the empty bottle] was an unmistakable badge of sophomore sophistication.

There isn´t enough darkness in all the world to snuff out the light of one little candle.

There isn´t enough darkness in all the world to snuff out the light of one little candle.

It is better to try to light a candle than to curse the dark


A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.



Last week the candle factory burned down. Everyone just stood around and sang Happy Birthday.

A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Life is like a candle...either it slowly melts away or a harsh breath of wind blows it out of existe..

Shadows on the wall while the candles burning, messin up the bed while you sweating out your perm and making lovefaces.

You make me sick. I want you and I'm hatin it. Got me lit like a candlestick.

Absence diminishes little passions and increases great ones, as wind extinguishes candles and fans a fire

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

The law of God, as quite plainly expressed in woman's construction, is this: There shall be no limit put upon your intercourse with the other sex sexually, at any time of life. During twenty-three days in every month (in the absence of pregnancy) from the time a woman is seven years old till she dies of old age, she is ready for action, and competent. As competent as the candlestick is to receive the candle. Competent every day, competent every night. Also, she wants that candle yearns for it, longs for it, hankers after it, as commanded by the law of God in her heart.

love candle wallpaper

If you have knowledge, let others light their candles with it.

Imparting knowledge is only lighting other men's candles at our lamp without depriving ourselves of any flame

As times change, you want to really revere your heredity, but you don't want to be a shrine.. to light candles and kneel.

I can't live without my beauty products. I love to be in my bathroom with my candles lit, morning, noon and night. I like taking hot baths and hot showers, using my body scrubs and lotions.

Christians should never fail to sense the operation of an angelic glory. It forever eclipses the world of demonic powers, as the sun does a candle's light.

No comments:

Post a Comment