Friday 24 June 2011

LoVe bIrDs wAlLpApErS...!!!

When I'm with you,
eternity is a step away,
my love continues to grow,
with each passing day.

This treasure of love,
I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you...
you'll never really know.

You bring a joy to my heart,
I've never felt before,
with each touch of your hand,
I love you more and more.

Whenever we say goodbye,
whenever we part,
know I hold you dearly,
deep inside my heart.

So these seven words,
I pray you hold true,
"Forever And Always,
I Will Love You."



                      I don't want diamonds or the world... all I want is for you to hold me and call me your girl!
Before you came to me my world was so dark, at first you were my candle to guide me, my bulb to see, and now you have become my sunlight, you give me warmth and comfort and now I never have to be in the darkness ever again!!! Thank you Trisha Lynn!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

if you hold me i wont shake if you drop me i wnt brake if you need me i will hurry if you dnt phone me i will worry if you hurt me i will cry if u leave me i will die...

I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end.

I loved you then as I love you now. I love you now as I always will. I wanted you then as I want you now. I want you now as I always will. I wanted you happy then as I do now. I want you happy now as I always will. I had you then, as I don't have you now. I don't have you now, but hope says someday I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment