Friday 24 June 2011

LoVe bIrDs wAlLpApErS...!!!

What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.


Never ask why I love you, just accept that I do, and that I will for the rest of my life.

You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart... I Love You!

there is many things we do and we dont know why we do them! like lying to the one you really care about and didnt plan to loose. it seems like only yesterday when i had you in my arms now your gone with someone new, and it hurts to know that i lost you forever! if only i can tell you how much i love and how much i wanna have you in my arms once more! but thats something i can never do cuz i would not want to hurt your new love. i took you for granted and now i have to live with it. i cry myself to sleep everynight thinking of what could of been, and it hurts when i think that im never gonna find out. all i can say is that im sorry and i wish you the best but when i say that im wishing you the best it kills me inside cuz what im really wishing for is to have you once more!!!

I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

Can i keep you and never let you go? Can i hold your hand and hug you tight? Can i tell the world how lucky i am eo have you in my life? or simply, can you be mine for the rest of my life?..:D


Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true... I Love You!
HOW DEEP IS YOUR LOVE. HOW STRONG IS YOUR HEART. I ASK YOU THIS SWEETLY. TO KNOW OF THE ART. THE ART OF HEALING, IS HOW I CARE. THE ART OF FEELING, IS HOW I DARE. THE ART OF TIME, IS NOT MY FRIEND. THIS LOVE OF MINE KNOWS NO END. WISPER GENTLY, LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO. A THOUSAND THOUGHTS I KEEP OF YOU. I WILL NOT STOP. WHEN IT IS TOUGH. THIS WILL OF OURS WITH GOD, IS ENOUGH. HOW DEEP IS MY LOVE? HOW STRONG IS MY HEART? EVEN STRONGER, WHEN WE ARE APART.


No comments:

Post a Comment